Southern Comfort USA - New Orleans Jazz Festival
Southern Comfort USA – New Orleans Jazz Festival
Enjoy classic architecture, history, music and food on this adventure through the Southern states of the USA. Kick things off in Atlanta before heading to the historic cities of Savannah, Charleston and Asheville and the musical cities of Nashville and Memphis before finishing in New Orleans in time for Jazz Fest. See a variety of artists covering all kinds of genres from jazz to zydeco to blues, rock, African, and more. It’s not just music either – Southern cuisine, crafts, folk heritage and native cultures all play a role in this action-packed, world-class event.
- Savannah – Leader led historical walking tour
- Charleston – Boone Hall Plantation
- Nashville – Wildhorse Saloon cover charge & line dancing
- Memphis – Sun Studio
- Memphis – National Civil Rights Museum
- New Orleans – Crawfish Boil
- New Orleans – Jazz Fest Ticket
- Jazz Fest is one of the best music festivals in North America. As well as being able to listen to all different kinds of music across 12 stages, the festival also attracts some big name international artists. A single day ticket is included in the price of your trip.
- Embark on a road trip across one of the most colourful, musical and hospitable parts of the USA: the Deep South. This diverse trip takes you through six states and the best of the region’s contrasting cities, from the historic settlements of Savannah and Charleston, to the mountain town of Asheville and the musical centres of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans
- A journey through the USA wouldn’t be complete without a lesson in history. Charleston’s story is told through the former auction rooms of the Old Slave Mart and in the fields of the cotton plantations
- Experience the pinnacle of pop culture with a visit to Graceland, the iconic home of the ‘King of Rock and Roll’, Elvis Presley
- Y’all might think you don’t like country music, but Nashville’s honky-tonks may well change that. Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and then check out a live band in town
- Lively New Orleans is a great place to round off your trip. Discover French, Creole, Spanish and American influences in the Big Easy’s architecture, food, history and music, and you won’t find a cocktail more colourful than the city’s signature drink, the Hurricane